Monday, August 11, 2008

Proclaiming from the Rooftops

"What I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs."
--Jesus, Matthew 10:27



This verse that I discovered a week or so ago is why I feel the need or a call to be a teacher to others. This is why I blog like this. It's not for my own glory or recognition (at least most of the time--I'm not perfect), but I really think God teaches me things so that I can pass them on to others. This gets me excited. This is what I feel called to do with my life. I feel called to lead other Christians into the holy knowledge of God and His Word. Not that I'm an expert or have the inside scoop--but as God teaches me new insights and truths about Himself, I know that He wants me to pass this on.

All credit, honor, and glory to Him--my Teacher, Lord, Savior, God and King.

No comments:

Post a Comment