Friday, August 8, 2008

My Top 5

After a conversation with my brother yesterday, I was compelled to create a list of my Top 5 Favorite Songs of All Time. This was tougher than I thought it would be. The No. 1 spot was easy, but after that was a struggle. After the top spot they are in no specific order. I tried to pick songs that were timeless--I can listen to these without ever getting tired of them, proving that they weren't just part of a music "phase" or something. So here goes my attempt:

1. "Everything" by Lifehouse (this has easily been my favorite song for about 6 or 7 years. I love it)
2. "Worlds Apart" by Jars of Clay
3. "Untitled #8" by Sigur Ros (there's so many Sigur Ros songs that could have gone here)
4. "Speak to Me Gently" by Future of Forestry
5. "Don't Stop Believing by Journey


There it is (for now). I need to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment