Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Christening Post

Hello! This is my first attempt at blogging, so this is going to be an experience for me. I've tinkered around with the idea of creating a blog for a while, so I decided to just go for it.

First off, the name of this blog took some considering for me. I decided on A Disciple's Journey because that is what I consider myself: a disciple of Jesus Christ. "Disciple" literally means "learner," so this will be my record of the things that I am learning on my journey closer to Christ and further into ministry. I know that I have a lot to learn, so who knows where that will take this blog.

I'm also greatly interested in movies, music, and culture, so I'll probably end up posting stuff about that too, along with whatever random things I want to. This is my blog--I can do whatever I want, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment