Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Church and Postmodernism

I finally finished up the paper for my independent study, called The Church and Postmodernism. It was a tough semester, with all the research and time put into it, and I think I learned just about as much from the process of doing it as I did from the research itself. My hope is that this will be a stepping off point for more research in the future (since, even with all the work I put into this, it barely scratches the surface), and that it will help serve me (and others!) in ministry to a culture that might consider itself 'postmodern.'

It is now available online for the world to see, and I would love it if you would check it out and maybe leave your thoughts. You can see it here, or just click on the box linking to my Scribd account on the right side of the page and find it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment