Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mixtape 2009

I figured that it being the last day of the year, it would be appropriate for me to give out my favorite songs of 2009. At least, I'm pretty sure most of them are songs from 2009. Either that or I discovered them in 2009. Which is good enough for me. So, in no particular order, here is my epic mixtape of the very best of my music for the year of our Lord 2009:

Future of Forestry – Hills of Indigo Blue
Matt Papa – No One Else
The Ember Days – Fortress
Gabe Dixon Band – Disappear
Mute Math – Clipping
Switchfoot – Your Love is a Song
Ingrid Michaelson – Maybe
Paramore – All I Wanted
Jars of Clay – Hero
Andy Davis – Hard to Believe
Mae – Night/Day
Owl City – Fireflies
Dave Matthews Band – Funny the Way it Is
Regina Spektor – Eet

No comments:

Post a Comment